The Drag/Vibe Finish Team Member is responsible for loading and unloading propellers into the finishing equipment. The Drag/Vibe Finish Operator also fills finishers with media as needed, sets the program/timer on equipment, and performs setup & start of shift checks on all equipment pertaining to the vibe or drag finisher.
- Load parts on the rack to be placed in the finisher
- Load rack with parts into the finisher
- Add media to the finisher
- Set the program or timer for equipment
- Run parts the required time in both directions
- Repeat load and unload process for remaining finishers
- Vibe finisher: ceramic/plastic/cob, Drag finisher: ceramic/plastic/porcelain
- Unload parts and place on carts with traveler documents
- Inspect parts for any defects after removing from finishers
- Clean filter press once per shift
- Complete paperwork associated with parts
- Clean equipment and work area after completing shift
- High school diploma or GED/High School Equivalency
- Experience working in a manufacturing or production environment
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.